BACHELOR OF COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
The following shall be eligible for admission to a Three-Year Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Holder of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with a minimum of two principal passes obtained at the same sitting and at least five passes at Uganda Certificate of Education or its equivalent.
- Holder of a relevant Diploma with at least a credit class from recognized institutions accredited by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education or accrediting body in the country of origin.
- Holder of a degree from a recognized institution.
- Someone who has passed the Mature Age Examination set by the University of the Sacred Heart Gulu and met all other requirements prescribed by the Senate. The University Senate may exempt those admitted under the diploma and degree entry schemes specified above from taking some of the courses in the Bachelor of Counselling Psychology.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must present evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English.
Non-refundable application fee of Uganda Shs. 50,000/= for Ugandans and East African citizens and US$ 30.00 for international students plus bank charges should be paid to the University Bank Account No. 7520600073. Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Academic Registrar University of the Sacred Heart Gulu or you can apply online Here.